I just checked into a round trip in March from NY to Madrid ($740) vs Madrid to NY ($522) same dates. Why the huge difference? Any way I can beat this? Also, I have a ticket from NY to Madrid already but need to change my date of travel home. Current airline does not fly the date I need to come home. Is it crazy to think I could book the Madrid to NYC round trip for departure on the date I need to return and then just not use the return? What would prevent me from doing this?
Why the fare difference between NY to Europe and Europe to NY?
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 3 easyJet cabin baggage
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Award Availability
- 10 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Expedia points?
- 14 Traveling with Cremains
- 15 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 16 self check in kiosks
- 17 How does duty free shopping work?
- 18 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 19 Easyjet
- 20 Qatar Airlines
- 21 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 22 alphaflightguru.com
- 23 When do I go through immigration?
- 24 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!