I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?
- 1 where to go in SE Asia
- 2 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 3 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 4 post local ads
- 5 Words of narendra modi
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)