First of all apologies if someone has previously covered this topic.
I am getting married in early July 2013 and the Mrs. has left me to sort out the honeymoon. I thought it would be a walk in the park but with so many choices I'm now definitely outside my comfy zone.
- Our budget is £5k to £6k for both
- Traveling in early July
- Ideally would like a multi-country trip: Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia...or any other bolt on suggested
- Am i in dreamland if i think i can fly both of us business class on the outbound trip?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
14 days honeymoon in South East Asia - Early July
- 1 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 2 Kashmir or Nepal
- 3 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 4 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 5 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Sri Lanka
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit