We are going to New Zealand next month and will have a layover for a few days in Shanghai (using miles so we had to go where United would let us go). We arrive around 7PM and expect that we will just get checked into our hotel (Ritz-Carlton Pudong) then get something to eat and go to bed. We will then have 2 full days in Shanghai and would appreciate suggestions on what to do, where to eat, etc. Does anyone know of a good tour company and/or good tour to take? Should we do a group tour or arrange for a private tour with car and driver? We haven't done a lot of research on Shanghai since we are focusing more on the month we will have in NZ so any recommendations would be appreciated.
2 Days in Shanghai- what to do, where to eat, etc.
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 11 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 where to go in SE Asia
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 21 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 24 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india