My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 6 Buying Jewelry in India
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 11 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 12 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore