im going to south china next year, travelling from vietnam by train can anyone give me any tips on the best routes and highlights to see in south china. im visiting for two weeks and need to end up in hong kong for a connecting flight. i would like to visit guillin, yangshuo, dragon backbone rice terraces, yangzi river the main highlights. will i have enough time? what is the best mode of transport? any recommendations please.
advise please on travelling round south china
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 4 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 7 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 8 Hello, Vietnam
- 9 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Kashmir or Nepal
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 19 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 25 Amazing Malaysia Trip!