I will be travelling to Japan this Spring with my husband. We're pretty sure we need to fly in and out of Tokyo, as it seems to be the most cost effective.
Here's what we have so far:
23rd March - arrive Tokyo for 5 days
Take day-trip to Nikko, kawaguchiko and/or kamakura
27th March - leave Tokyo for Kyoto (for 4 days) by train (view mount Fuji from Shin-Fuji Station), visit Nara
31st March - Leave Kyoto for Hiroshima (for 2 days)
2nd April - Return to Tokyo (2 days)
4th April - fly home
Does this seem reasonable? Any glaring omissions?
Almost 2 weeks in Japan - feedback would be lovely!
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 5 Kashmir or Nepal
- 6 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 7 Wildlife Tour of India
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 10 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 white sand beaches in thailand
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions