Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
- 1 Buying Jewelry in India
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 4 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 10 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 11 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 12 Kashmir or Nepal
- 13 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 18 white sand beaches in thailand
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 24 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 25 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)