Each year we take an international trip but this year is our big 25th. We are trying to find a trip with the "wow" factor but have done some of our first choices in the past (South African safari, trekking in Nepal, inn-to-inn hiking Manchu Pichu, biking in Turkey & China, Angor Wat/Laos, etc.). Right now we are considering Myanmar (bike trip), Bhutan, Namibia for sand dunes/skeleton coast, Croatia for beauty & activities, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea....possibly Israel/Jordon but worried about current state of affairs. Any help in telling us what you loved in any of these countries and what made it unique....just remember we are "active" travelers and will be limiting our time to 2 weeks. This may sound short to some, but we've visited most countries in less than this time.
Anniversary Trip Help....Myanmar, Bhutan, Namibia, etc.
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 8 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 13 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 14 Hello, Vietnam
- 15 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Sri Lanka
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013