I am looking for someone who is traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months and would be willing to take a lightweight car seat as part of their luggage. I have a friend who lives in Bhutan (we lived in the same community while our husbands were participating in a graduate school exchange program) and is pregnant. Car seats are nearly impossible to find in Bhutan and the USPS cannot ship a large package to Bhutan. (UPS can do it for $500!) I should have just left my baby's car seat when I visited last year, but I had no idea she would be expecting this year I will ship the car seat to you via Amazon and my friend or her husband will meet you at the airport. Thank you!
Anyone traveling to Bhutan in the next couple of months?
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Kashmir or Nepal
- 5 Wildlife Tour of India
- 6 Cell Phones in India
- 7 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 8 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 9 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 white sand beaches in thailand
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 Udaipur, India
- 14 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 19 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 20 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 21 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 22 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 23 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 24 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 25 where to go in SE Asia