Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Asia itinerary --- is it too much?
- 1 Words of narendra modi
- 2 where to go in SE Asia
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Langtang Valley Trek
- 6 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 7 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 8 post local ads
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 15 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 24 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?