I saw in the previews for next week's Amazing Race episode on March 10 that they will be in Bali. For anyone who watches US TV or is planning to go to Bali like I am, we may learn something. It should be interesting to see where they went while filming on Bali.
Bali to be featured on "Amazing Race" show March 10, 2013
- 1 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 5 Wildlife Tour of India
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 8 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 9 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore