whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
bangkok - men's tailor
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 4 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 7 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 8 Hello, Vietnam
- 9 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Kashmir or Nepal
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 19 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 25 Amazing Malaysia Trip!