I'm looking for a relaxing but entertaining vacation. My boyfriend is working in Bangkok until the end of April so I was planning on visiting him. I have never been this far away from the US but figure this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Is it possible to get some relaxation in Bangkok or is it hectic and wild like they show in the movies? If I wanted action I would just go to NYC or Miami not fly all the way to the other side of the world.
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 5 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 where to go in SE Asia
- 10 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 15 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 18 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 19 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 20 Sri Lanka
- 21 Suggestion for Bali
- 22 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 23 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 24 Hello, Vietnam
- 25 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?