I've always found the "what to wear" threads silly but sometimes you just have to ask! I'm a very unimaginative dresser, usually shrouded in black. But I'm getting concerned about SE Asia in January (Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Luang Prabang, Vietnam and Bangkok). Will I stick out? Should I lighten up? Wish dogster were around to advise me...
Black in SE Asia
- 1 Ipoh
- 2 Hello, Vietnam
- 3 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 4 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 5 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 6 Kashmir or Nepal
- 7 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 8 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 9 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Sri Lanka
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India