People keep saying about Burma, "See it before it's gone." There's no way Burma's essence will be lost in the next decades, just as Vietnam hasn't lost its culture. We have spent months every year in Vietnam since the end of the war, it's one of the best countries in Asia, and Burma will be likewise.
Burma is lovely, no need to hurry, you won't miss out
- 1 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 2 Mumbai Hotels Booking Help?
- 3 My 18 year old son wants to go to India by himself.
- 4 Wildlife Tour of India
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 7 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 8 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 9 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 10 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 12 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 13 Artinraya travel agancy
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 16 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 22 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 23 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 24 Pushkar Accomodations
- 25 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip