We leave for Thailand tomorrow (YEAH!!!) and would like to purchase a cell phone for use throughout SE Asia. My first question is: can we buy one phone that can be used for Thailand, Laos & Cambodia? Second Q: What type should we buy? I'm assuming we should buy it with a prepaid sim card. I know this question has come up previously and been answered by Hanuman but in the search I did, the question was for 2010. Perhaps there is more recent info? Thank you for your help.
cell phones - suggestions needed for type or doesn't it matter
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 6 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 11 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 12 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 where to go in SE Asia
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 21 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 24 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india