Looking to visit China for maybe a 14 day visit at various destinations within China. We are interested in tours, but wish to make our own air and hotel reservations. We have award points and mileage and thought this would save us money on air and hotels. So, basically we'd like to take a packaged tour, but I don't think that's an option if we do our own lodging and air booking. So, how do we go about taking tours, but book our own air and lodging? Thank you.
China Intependent booking with tours
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Suggestion for Bali
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 11 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 12 Hello, Vietnam
- 13 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013