First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
- 1 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 2 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 3 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 6 India, What Can I Say!
- 7 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 8 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 16 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 19 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 20 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 25 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?