I have a reservation at a Yangon hotel that does not accept advance payment by credit card. They require payment in Kyats on arrival. The problem is that to pay for my rather long stay I would need to carry in (and exchange) more than the allowed $2000. Any suggestions? I hesitate to call the hotel because I don't want to red flag my problem!
currency Q re Myanmar
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Words of narendra modi
- 7 where to go in SE Asia
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 Langtang Valley Trek
- 10 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 11 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 12 post local ads
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 17 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?