My husband and I will be honeymooning in Singapore for 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. We are very much looking forward to our stay and can't wait to get a feel of the city. With that said, we are what some may call "foodies". We LOVE a good meal. Unfortunately, Zagat does not review Singapore restaurants yet.
To get an idea of what we are looking for, in New York we usually visit cozy American (New) places that range from $150 to $230 for the both of us, including a bottle of wine. Of course, we are not going to Singapore to eat American food, I am just trying to give any idea of our tastes. We also love French, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc... (I do try to stay away from Thai food, though)
Any restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated!!
Very warm regards,
Dining in Singapore
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 12 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 13 Sri Lanka
- 14 Suggestion for Bali
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 20 Hello, Vietnam
- 21 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Ipoh