We've just started to research a possible holiday in Okinawa, mainly for diving and snorkelling. We are advanced scuba divers. Finding it difficult to work out the best place to stay on the islands and many of the guesthouse websites are only in Japanese. We don't have a specific budget to keep to, minimum requirement for lodgings would be a private bathroom. We are planning to visit in July which might not be the best time due to the typhoon season. Would appreciate any advice to point us in the right direction so we can research, plan and book. Booking flights is not an issue, its really where to stay that is close to the best dive sites and beaches that we would like some advice. Thanks!
Diving and snorkelling in Okinawa
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 3 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 water delivery and water dispenser
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome