Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Wildlife Tour of India
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 8 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore