I am looking into booking a hotel in China. Travel China Guide gave me the best price. Is it a legitimate site or should I be worried about giving them my credit card information? I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has dealt with this company. Thanks.
experiences with travel china guide
- 1 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 2 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 5 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 6 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Ipoh
- 13 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 16 white sand beaches in thailand
- 17 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 18 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 19 water delivery and water dispenser
- 20 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 21 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 22 Cell Phones in India
- 23 India, What Can I Say!
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?