We are planning a trip to Japan to go in October. More to follow about the trip but we will be there for 3 weeks. We are also going to go to Seoul for 1 week to visit a friend that will be moving there this summer. Please tell us what airlines fly between Japan and Seoul. We will probably fly out of Fukuoka, but not sure yet. Thanks!
Flight from Japan to Seoul - What airline to use??
- 1 Laos Itinerary: What City Besides Luang Prabang
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Sri Lanka
- 9 Suggestion for Bali
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 17 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 18 Hello, Vietnam
- 19 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 20 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?