I'm thinking about taking the free bus shuttle offered on the Visit Korea webiste. Has anyone taken the free bus shuttle to Busan from Seoul? What is the ride like? Are there any stops along the way and is the ride scenic? Thank you.
Free Bus Shuttle from Seoul to Busan
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 7 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 10 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 11 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 12 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 13 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 where to go in SE Asia
- 16 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 17 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 18 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 19 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)