I have a definite schedule for my transiberian exploration : Septemeber 27-October 12 (Beijing-Ulaan Baatar-Irkutsk-Moscow).
I need some sets of info:
I am bringing some canned foods, packets of 3in1 coffee, milo, cup noodles during my days and nights in the train. Is hot water for free and will be avaialble all day long?
Since it is a very long land journey, if I bring my laptop for games and watching downloaded movies , can i charge my laptop battery in my second class cabin or at least in any specified area? And is it free of charge?
Any more info while on the train are very much appreciated.
Thanks and appreciated your prompt reply.
Help Wante: Transiberia Journey
- 1 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 2 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Japan Attractions
- 8 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india