In my next life my wish is to have someone pack for me. It always puts me in a panic. We will be in Cambodia, Vietnam and Bangkok from February 7 to February 26. I know that the climate is different in all of these areas. Please help me select the right mix of clothes.
Help with packing crisis
- 1 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 2 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 5 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 6 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 where to go in SE Asia
- 11 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 16 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam