Our flight in April arrives at Narita airport at 4:40 PM after a 12 hour flight from Chicago. We are staying at the Intercontinental Grand in Yokohama. What is the best way to get there? Is it better to take the Narita Express train to Yokahama and a taxi from the station in Yokohama or to take the Airport Limousine bus? I think the Airport Limousine Bus stops stops at our hotel. We will have two 26 in suitcases and I am concerned about the logistics either way. Does anyone know how long the bus ride would be at that hour? Is there a place to put large suitcases on the train?Thank you for your help!!
Help with transportation from Narita
- 1 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 4 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 5 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 8 India, What Can I Say!
- 9 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Wildlife Tour of India
- 13 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 16 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 17 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 19 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"