I'm arriving NRT on a Friday and leaving on a Monday. I'm staying at the Hilton Narita Airport. I'll take the train into town one of the days, but would like to take a high-speed train to the Mt. Fuji area, where the mountain can be viewed and to have a hot bath, preferably with a view of the mountain. Is this possible? How would one put together such a day trip?
High Speed train to Mt. Fuji and public bath in one day?
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Group Fare
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 12 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 water delivery and water dispenser
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Cell Phones in India
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 25 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013