I heard that the Sukhumvit area in BKK is good of you want attractions like shops and restaurants close by. Can anyone tell me more about this area. I do want to be near attractions we can walk to, sort of like staying in the Grand Via area in Madrid, the Ramblas in Barcelona and so on. Thank you. Larry
How is this area in Bangkok
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 5 Cell Phones in India
- 6 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 7 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 8 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 9 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 10 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 11 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Wildlife Tour of India
- 16 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 17 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 18 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 19 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 21 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?