We are planning to spend an extra night in Singapore after our cruise next August. The ship ports at 7:00 AM and our flight home the next day would not be until 10:15PM. Virtually, we will have almost 2 full days and one night in Singapore. Is this enough time to see the sites in Singapore? Would appreciate input as to whether or not we should extend our stay for another full day. Thanks so much!
How many days in Singapore?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Words of narendra modi
- 7 where to go in SE Asia
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 Langtang Valley Trek
- 10 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 11 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 12 post local ads
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 17 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?