We will be traveling to Bhutan and Sikkim from Oct 1 to Oct 20. While the rainy season is "officially" over, I know it can be wet. Just wondering if it is worth the space/weight in my luggage to pack lightweight rain pants as well as a rain jacket.
How much rain protection in Bhutan in early October?
- 1 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 2 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Japan Attractions
- 8 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india