I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 10 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 11 Hello, Vietnam
- 12 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Ipoh
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 25 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?