I will be in India in February and have a question about the reliability of electricity. Do I need to bring a travel surge protector for my electronics as they are charging? We are staying in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur in Taj-type hotels. Thanks in advance.
- 1 Cell Phones in India
- 2 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 9 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 10 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 11 Kashmir or Nepal
- 12 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 15 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 white sand beaches in thailand
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 23 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 24 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 25 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!