Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
India (Golden Triangle), Bhutan and Air India
- 1 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 2 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 3 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 4 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 5 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 6 Hello, Vietnam
- 7 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 8 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Sri Lanka
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Kashmir or Nepal
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Ipoh
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed