Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
India in March- help with sorting out itinerary!
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 3 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 6 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 7 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 8 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 9 India, What Can I Say!
- 10 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 17 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 18 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam