I want to have a great adventure for my 60th birthday. I'm a woman considering a solo trip to Burma. I'd like to spend 3-4 weeks there. I would rather not go through a travel agency and I would also rather not have destinations planned in advance, except for my first and last night. I like the flexibility to change my potential itinerary and stay with locals. Can you tell me anything that would help me decide if Burma is what I'm looking for? Thanks very much - Wendy
Info for a solo trip to Burma (Myanmar)
- 1 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 2 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 5 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 where to go in SE Asia
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 16 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 17 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 18 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam