I want to have a great adventure for my 60th birthday. I'm a woman considering a solo trip to Burma. I'd like to spend 3-4 weeks there. I would rather not go through a travel agency and I would also rather not have destinations planned in advance, except for my first and last night. I like the flexibility to change my potential itinerary and stay with locals. Can you tell me anything that would help me decide if Burma is what I'm looking for? Thanks very much - Wendy
Info for a solo trip to Burma (Myanmar)
- 1 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 4 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 5 My 18 year old son wants to go to India by himself.
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 India, What Can I Say!
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 11 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 12 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 15 Artinraya travel agancy
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 23 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 24 Pushkar Accomodations
- 25 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip