I will have 14-15 days to spend in Japan this March. Arriving into Haneda late at night on a direct flight from NY. Spend evening near airport and fly to Osaka mid-afternoon the next day. I would like to stay in Osaka with side-trips, Kyoto with side-trips, and Tokyo. I was thinking Osaka - 4 days, Kyoto 4 days and Tokyo 6-7 days. Any suggestions on amount of time in each city? Side-trips to take? Recommended hotels, restaurants? I was thinking of side-trips to Kobe, Nara, etc...
Thank you in advance.
Japan in March - Prelimenary Itinerary.
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 5 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 6 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 9 Kashmir or Nepal
- 10 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 14 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 15 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 16 white sand beaches in thailand
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 19 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 22 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 23 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 24 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 25 11 days in Japan, JR pass question