I will have 14-15 days to spend in Japan this March. Arriving into Haneda late at night on a direct flight from NY. Spend evening near airport and fly to Osaka mid-afternoon the next day. I would like to stay in Osaka with side-trips, Kyoto with side-trips, and Tokyo. I was thinking Osaka - 4 days, Kyoto 4 days and Tokyo 6-7 days. Any suggestions on amount of time in each city? Side-trips to take? Recommended hotels, restaurants? I was thinking of side-trips to Kobe, Nara, etc...
Thank you in advance.
Japan in March - Prelimenary Itinerary.
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 Cell Phones in India
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 India, What Can I Say!
- 8 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 9 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 10 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 13 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 14 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 15 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 16 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 17 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 18 Wildlife Tour of India
- 19 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 20 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 21 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 23 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 24 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 25 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station