Hi , My family of 5 will be flying to San Fransisco from Kuala Lumpur with a 19 hour transit at Narita Airport. As Malaysians we need a visa if we want to go out of Narita airport and its a hassle getting it in Malaysia. Is there an airport hotel that we can use without going out of the airport? There is bed and shower but they are open for limited time only and they charge by the hour. I don't intend to venture into Tokyo as we have all been there. Thanks.
Japan Narita Airport
- 1 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 2 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 3 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 4 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 5 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 6 Hello, Vietnam
- 7 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 8 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Sri Lanka
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Kashmir or Nepal
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Ipoh
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed