We have 3-4 days to spend in southern Thailand. My top two sites to see are Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay. We will be flying from/to BKK. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Should I fly to Phuket or Krabi? Can I get a day tour to Phangnga from Phi Phi or do I have to do that from Phuket/Krabi? Can I spend all my nights on Phi Phi or will I need to stay in Phuket/Krabi in order to catch a flight back to BKK (not sure of the frequency of ferries)? Thanks in advance.
Ko Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay Logistics
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Sri Lanka
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 23 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 24 water delivery and water dispenser
- 25 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013