We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
- 1 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 2 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 3 Kashmir or Nepal
- 4 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 5 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 6 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 7 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 8 Sri Lanka
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 13 Udaipur, India
- 14 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 15 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 20 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 23 Wildlife Tour of India
- 24 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand