We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 water delivery and water dispenser
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 6 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 15 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 16 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 19 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 20 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 21 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 22 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 23 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 24 Wildlife Tour of India
- 25 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons