We are flying into Singapore and want to visit both the Indonesian and Malaysian sides of the island (Borneo). We don't care which area we go to first, but would like to visit Tanjung Puting NP, Kuching and Bako NP, and the Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah. How best to fly this route, and with who? We will have about 3-4 days in each area but find trying to find internal flight info confusing!!!! Any suggestions appreciated? (Sept trip)We would prefer to book flights before arrival due to limited time frame. Thanks!
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 3 India, What Can I Say!
- 4 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 5 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 6 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 13 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 14 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 15 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 16 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 17 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 18 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 23 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 24 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?