We've been advised to take a course of Larium to prevent malaria for a 2 1/2 week stay in Delhi and Bombay in November. I've heard there are some unpleasant side effects and that the jury is out on whether we should take it. What are the side effects, what's your experience of them, and what's your opinion -- take the Larium or take the chance? Thanks for your honest opinions.
Larium/Mefloquine -- yes or no?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Langtang Valley Trek
- 4 where to go in SE Asia
- 5 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 6 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 7 post local ads
- 8 Words of narendra modi
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 15 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 24 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?