We are looking at two trips by the company, Silk Road and Southwest China. Please share your experience dealing with the company. We know the company specializes in china but haven't really seen much discussion of Laurus Travel in the past couple years.
- 1 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 2 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 11 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 12 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 where to go in SE Asia
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 21 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 24 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india