Hi to all!
Ι'm planning to visit Andong, Buyeo and Gongju (among other cities), but for those 3 there is a chance not to stay overnight, or maybe just sleep at jjbangs, so would need to leave my suitcase in a locker, preferably in the bus /train station if available.
Some older posts from travellers mentioned they had problems with finding left luggage service there or in other Korean towns.
Did anybody have recent experiences about left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, and Gongju? would be great to know and be prepared ... not a good thing to discover on arrival!
Left luggage at Andong, Buyeo, Gongju?
Hi to all!
- 1 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 2 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 11 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 12 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 where to go in SE Asia
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 21 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 24 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india