We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
- 1 where to go in SE Asia
- 2 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 3 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 4 post local ads
- 5 Words of narendra modi
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)