my husband and myself want to take a holiday out of India in Jan 2013 but not spend too much. We were considering Cambodia or Vietnam but have been recieving mixed reviews from travellers since history / monuments donot interest us. we are looking for fun, excitement, adventure, romantic in our holiday. plz suggest..thanks
looking for budget international holiday
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 3 Buying Jewelry in India
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Cell Phones in India
- 8 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 9 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 10 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 11 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 14 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 15 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 16 Kashmir or Nepal
- 17 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 18 Wildlife Tour of India
- 19 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 20 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 white sand beaches in thailand
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore