I'm organizing a small group trip to Thailand in May for people who live in the Washington DC area. It's a 12-day trip including 3 days on the island Koh Chang, where we will swim with elephants living in a sanctuary!
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our website is a Meetup group with several co-organizers (not a travel company) and it's free to join us. We also do lots of fun local events in the DC area, so you'll get to know other travelers outside of the trip.
Our website is http://www.DCadventurers.com.
P.S. We also are including a visit to the Thai embassy to meet with officials before our trip, as well as a pre-trip dinner at a Thai restaurant on March 9. Sign up soon to join us!
Looking for Thailand travel companions in Washington DC area
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 7 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 14 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam