I'm organizing a small group trip to Thailand in May for people who live in the Washington DC area. It's a 12-day trip including 3 days on the island Koh Chang, where we will swim with elephants living in a sanctuary!
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our website is a Meetup group with several co-organizers (not a travel company) and it's free to join us. We also do lots of fun local events in the DC area, so you'll get to know other travelers outside of the trip.
Our website is http://www.DCadventurers.com.
P.S. We also are including a visit to the Thai embassy to meet with officials before our trip, as well as a pre-trip dinner at a Thai restaurant on March 9. Sign up soon to join us!
Looking for Thailand travel companions in Washington DC area
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 3 Laos Itinerary: What City Besides Luang Prabang
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 9 Sri Lanka
- 10 Suggestion for Bali
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 18 Hello, Vietnam
- 19 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 20 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?