DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
- 1 India, What Can I Say!
- 2 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 3 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 12 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 13 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 14 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 15 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 22 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 23 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Udaipur, India