Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Mal Key car Rentala
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 4 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 9 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 10 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 where to go in SE Asia
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 23 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 24 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 25 Sri Lanka