I'll be traveling to China (Beijing and Shanghai), Hong Kong and Taipei in January and want to keep in touch back home (US) while I'm there. I wanted to see if there was some way to get a local number that will work in all the four cities mentioned above. I will have my US phone with me, but the data/airtime charges will kill me.
Any recommendations on which card I can get that will work in all four places?
Mobile phone in China, HK and Taipei
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 4 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Ipoh
- 7 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 10 white sand beaches in thailand
- 11 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 12 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 13 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 14 water delivery and water dispenser
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Cell Phones in India
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa