I'll be traveling to China (Beijing and Shanghai), Hong Kong and Taipei in January and want to keep in touch back home (US) while I'm there. I wanted to see if there was some way to get a local number that will work in all the four cities mentioned above. I will have my US phone with me, but the data/airtime charges will kill me.
Any recommendations on which card I can get that will work in all four places?
Mobile phone in China, HK and Taipei
- 1 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 2 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 3 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 4 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 5 Sri Lanka
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 12 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 17 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 18 Ipoh
- 19 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 20 Wildlife Tour of India
- 21 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 22 white sand beaches in thailand
- 23 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 24 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 25 water delivery and water dispenser